Many parents need help, friendship, advice or support during those early years when children are young. There is no rulebook for raising a family and sometimes it can seem overwhelming, particularly if your family is going through difficult times.
If you are struggling and would like to get help give us a call on 01603 977040 or email email@example.com and a member of our team will contact you.
How Can Home Start Help?
If you are a parent with at least one child under the age of five, living in the Norfolk, then we may be able to help you. Our support is free, confidential and non-judgemental.
As a parent you may feel in need of our help for all sorts of reasons. We help:
- Lonely or isolated parents
- Families with multiple births or several pre-school children
- Families where there is ill health or disability/special needs
- Families affected by a bereavement or relationship problems
- Mums who have post-natal depression
- Families struggling with the emotional and physical demands of having young children
- Families experiencing difficulties in managing their children’s behaviour
- Lone parents
We can offer you support from one of our fully trained home visiting volunteers. All our volunteers are parents, so they know just what you’re going through.